Title: Simple Recipe! Delicious Lupis Cake Using a Rice Cooker
Lupis cake is a traditional Indonesian snack known for its unique flavor and chewy texture. However, what if we could make it more conveniently using a rice cooker? Here’s a simple and delicious lupis cake recipe that’s easy to prepare.
- 2 cups of white glutinous rice, soaked overnight
- 1 cup grated coconut, steamed
- 1 teaspoon slaked lime water
- A pinch of salt
- Banana leaves for wrapping
- Rinse the soaked glutinous rice thoroughly and steam until cooked.
- After the glutinous rice is cooked, transfer it to a bowl and add slaked lime water, salt, and grated coconut. Mix well until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Prepare banana leaves for wrapping. Take a handful of the glutinous rice mixture, place it on a banana leaf, shape it into a triangle, and fold the edges to seal.
- Place the rice cooker packets, previously greased with a bit of oil to prevent sticking, and steam for 20-30 minutes or until the glutinous rice is fully cooked and firm.
- Allow the lupis cakes to cool slightly before serving.
Lupis cakes are now ready to be enjoyed as a delicious snack or dessert. The rice cooker simplifies the cooking process, allowing precise control over temperature and cooking time, resulting in perfectly consistent lupis cakes. Give it a try! With this recipe, you can savor delicious lupis cakes without the hassle of using traditional tools.
Sumber Dari : Rinaresep.com